Banner

Banner

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Comic Madness!

Hey Guys~ I just got home from good ol' Canton Ohio! I had a blast with my father scrounging around canton! Canton has quite a few comic shops, and I absolutely love them all! I suppose I shall write a blog for my few favorite comic shops in Northeast Ohio!
Comic, Cards and Collectibles is a amazing shop ran by Tom Mattevi, It's located on Cleveland Avenue SW in Canton. Tom is such a hoot, and I love going there for issues new and old! I love going here for the great prices and friendly laid back atmosphere! I really hope some of you local Ohioans will come and check out this amazing store! Here's a few Pics of CCC!
comic cardscomiccardccc
Bill's Books and More is a store located at 2215 6th St SW, Canton, OH 44706, Right by Aultman Hospital! It's ran by Bill Pappas! This store is such a joy to go to! I love all the little POP Funko! Figures they have in stock. I  usually go here for new issues. They a plethora of comic selections, and they most likely will have what you're looking for!
bbambbamstorebabygroot
Both of these stores are great stores, and I really recommend you guys go there and support your local Comic Book Stores!
And now last but not least my comic store haul I got from today! I hope you guys enjoyed this little blog.
hsDbJ2y
☢Lia Berg☢

No comments:

Post a Comment