Banner

Banner

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Sewing Machine and Furry Fun

Heya everyone! Sorry I haven't been blogging much, but I'm gonna be changing that real soon! I hope to write my life through this blog, and I'm sure you guys and gals are gonna enjoy it! I just got back from Rivera Maya, Mexico. I had to go for my cousin Ashley's wedding, it was really pretty down there but everyone got really sick (Except for me hah!) It was fun and a lot of my freckles came out while I was out lounging on a hammock reading Game of Thrones.

But today I got a new sewing machine today, and well.... I'm so frustrated, I've never really done sewing except for a lot of hand sewing projects. I've never worked with a sewing machine before, so if there's any tips and tricks any advice would be appreciated! This is the model I got! The Singer 7528! It got a lot of awards and good reviews so I figured I'd bite the bullet and try it out! I just wish I could figure out how to thread the darn thing >.<
Well anywayI have a few projects I'd like to share with you, as you can tell by my pictures on this blog, I am indeed a Furry, but don't you worry I'm not the.... weird kind :P so I don't bite.... much >:) Anyway I'm making a fursuit with my best friend Kayla and we already purchased the Resin heads and some supplies! Here's what mine looks like! Her name's Ayala and she's a white-tailed deer (Cervine)
Reference Sheet: 
 This Awesome Person Made This ! I can't wait to get her! My friend has a Bovine (cow) Character so we purchased her bovine head, and she looks fabulous! Here's hers!
 
Reference Sheet: (no colors yet :c)
I haven't got them yet but She's shipping them out real soon and I just cannot wait! EEK! I get to bring my character to life! So excited! But I have to figure out my sewing machine before anything else since that will be my main way to bring my character to life is by sewing the pieces of fur together... Hopefully my grandmother Mimi, will help me out, since she's a great crafter, writer, and artist! She's coming up tomorrow and I can't wait to see her! She practically raised me as a kid, and I love her with all my heart, ah hem, anyway That's about it for this edition of Lia's Life :P I hope you all have a wonderful day and can continue on! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment